1. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Marsh, Episode 1: Fresh Blood

Hmm... civilian raised definitely; or at least loose home instruction, commented Minami to herself as she scrutinized the other kunoichi, her glasses hiding her measuring gaze. Reina clearly had genin level training, and adequate situational awareness; yet there did seem to be a few holes when it came to the finer points, indicating a missing personal touch to the lass' training. Thankfully it wasn't anything training and experience wouldn't be able to get her through if all went well.

"I see," she replies with a polite smile, allowing the point to fall to the wayside for now, "Sadly, we're not that close as you've seen. Hisashi and I share a different sensei from Tsume who's Rikku's personal pupil; though our teachers are on amiable enough terms, so Hisashi and I work with Tsume often enough." she clarifies before sighing slightly as she raises a hand to rub the bridge of her nose slightly.

"And of course, you've seen how the boy's are; they get along about as well as oil and firecrackers," she joked attempting to get the other kunoichi to relax, "Tsume tries to befriend the boy, but they just don't know how to talk to one another; but he does try. Usually I need to step in to keep things civil, so I can't help but wonder if the two will make it past breakfast without a fight,"

"That said, the two are still shinobi at heart and can put things aside while on a mission; we haven't any problems on the field yet, so hopefully things will settle down in time, she quickly adds with a hopeful tone, ending her short narative. "What about you Reina-san? What was your last assignment like, or is this the first time you've worked with other genins?"

Spoiler
    Show

No worries Hana.

Last edited by Regalus; 2014-03-03 at 07:01 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.