1. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

Quote Originally Posted by THEChanger View Post
    Hey folks. I feel a little bad about doing this with all of the tension that's going on right now, but I am also leaving the game. I wish to stress that this has nothing to do with the recent conflicts. The Domhan Abhaile has always remained pretty neutral in the world events. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all persons involved in the game. However, due to a series of computer issues, and simply being all around busy, I do not have the proper amount of time to devote to the strategizing, diplomancing, scheming, and propagandizing this game requires. So I am withdrawing. I extend an invitation to the nations of Sympol, Qarimos, and Tekorva to take the Domhan for their own, to be arranged amongst the three of you. My only request is that you keep the faith of the Council of Spirits alive.

Morph, my nation's armies will be placed on a defensive footing. If one of those three nations claim the Domhan, in accordance with the stipulation I have left, then I wish them to be able to without issue. If any other nation attempts to, or if one of those three does not agree to the stipulation I have set, then I wish my armies to oppose them. My last five actions will be spent raising armies for these purposes. While I do not imagine my forces would be enough to stop, say, the GC from taking the Domhan, it will at least make it costly.
    That's a shame. I'm sad to hear of your computer issues. Being someone who works with computers fairly regularly, troubleshooting certain issues can be a pain and resolving them far too costly.

I hope life treats you well.

While the beliefs of current day Tekorva and Domhan match, I think inner stresses are too much for Domhan Abhaile to properly fit in Sanctuary and it would be better story-wise if it were to become Sympol or Qarimos lands, so I leave it up to you two.

Though if you two want a tie-breaker on a vote, I think Qarmios and Domhan Abhaile fit together best but of course... Anything goes!

EDIT - To Raven - Alright then. Good to see you as well!

Well, if she went to visit Heartwaste to try to assist in communications between Sanctuary and the Fae Queen that makes a metric ton of sense so that's totally cool. In 365 then, Yuuhi anticipates her safe return.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-03-07 at 10:49 PM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns