Since the whole thing is a spoiler and there are spoilers inside this spoiler and some people might not want to read what we've posted, I'll leave you a bunny to look at instead.

( \ _ / )
=( '.' )=
(..)_(..)

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos 51-50 View Post
Finally got Queelag.
Well, Mildred dealt the killing blow, and I spent the end of the fight pelting her with Soul Arrows, but she's dead and I've rung the bell, now to...
Wait a moment:
Spoiler
Show
That gold-clad jerk killed my firekeeper! I can't access the Firelink! Anor Londo, eh? It's murder time.
Good luck. The only time I had an easy battle with him was when I was an archer and picked him off at range. That fight is a very difficult one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
Spoiler
Show
I often kick that bastard off the cliff where he sits just to save the Fire Keeper's life.
She's better off if you don't. Though she says she was never meant to be "restored" she's the only character I know of who gets murdered and leaves a method of retribution against the one who did it. So, secretly, I'm pretty sure she's ok with getting her tongue and leg-movement back.

Plus killing him that way doesn't net you the Embraced set. Which I like personally. Not that it's anything special.