Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
[Hueco Mundo]
Las Noches - Valentina's District

The Sin Rostro does not react to the snapping. Almost as if it didn't happen or it wasn't noticed.

Valentina immediately stops and turns in response, but thinks grudgingly, Not cat-girl. She still doesn't like that. "Who?"

She looks for what he's talking about, then notices the blank arrancar as if seeing it for the first time. "Oh. That." She shakes her head, and says, "They're nobodies. The faceless. It's best to ignore it."

She turns and starts walking again. "In spite of their appearance, they're more like animals than people: guided only by instinct - of which they have none." Rather confusing, isn't she?
"Huh." Mikael rubs his chin contemplatively and stares at the faceless creature. After a while, he falls completely still, his eyes becoming black once more. In a way, he's not much different from the Sin Rostro - funny how hyper-awareness and almost complete lack of it can look so similar.

Then, the man snaps out of it - and proceeds to try and lift the creature on his shoulder. "I think I'm taking this one home. Well, your home. I want to study it. Do you think it will mind?"