Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
The real question here might be if an army with Thestrals and Griffons is better or equal to an army with just one or the other.

Edit: Maybe the tech should just be "Flying Mount"
That's what I think... Morph confirms it below, so that's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
As an update on the wars. I do believe peace is being moved towards between the GC and UN. (We really ought to have animals to represent our nations like they did in the Cold War and really every war) It's still in the preliminary stages but hopefully we can all work to make this a more peaceful world.

@Zap I may be interested in some Wine. Does Timber, fish, spices (non-drug kind) or silk interest you?

Also, PMs tell you when the person's inbox is full right?
They will tell you, yes. I think the creature for Guilder is probably a falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
I suppose I will attend something Zap, since I've got 2-3 things going on. RD has something this turn, right?

Also, war.
Against the Heartgouger dude, no worries y'all.
Kill 'im, bro! Heargouger sounds scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
At what point do we round up? I've got a population of 69,000, so it'd be 6.9 units, whereas I was at 7 before the increase.

Quinton, I don't suppose you'll be at the Last Visitation, eh?
You'll be at the Visitation? Great to hear! I'm hoping Quinton will be, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
He does! I suppose you probably wouldn't be interested in attending the Last Visitation as it'll be full of GC folks... right?
The Visitation is an all-faiths thing, and I will smack the face of anyone who does anything related to hostility there. So no worries if anyone from the UN wants to come; in fact, I'd heartily love you to attend, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
Question: If you choose a resource, of, say, Thestrals, would you trade them to me?
I most certainly would... I have to finish up exploring 54 first though.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
Thestrals could utilize the same training/taming/riding tech as griffons and similarly behaving/built creatures, I figure.

Is Guilder's Final Visitation linked anywhere?

Also, that wine... hmmm. I've got an idea that might be fun, though long-term, should there be one stack left to trade.
The Final Visitation, for everyone's perusal.

OK. So Pegasi/Thestrals/Griffons, basically? Cool.