"Bloodthirst assisting Cheliax... huh... I guess they're pretty desperate I guess." She couldn't help but giggle as the poor dog was picked up in a hug. At the mention of her becoming a Paladin she frowned a bit.

"Well... it started when the dwarves attacked Bloodthirst's main encampment, my home. I was... young, but not enough that I didn't know the feel of the lash. Hobgoblins are... harsh, and disciplined. During the attack I was checking up on the slaves... they were an essential part of our society but I still hated the way they were treated. I was a bit... different, and she probably knew it." She shifted a bit where she stood, taking out her helmet and fidgeting with it a little.

"I... naturally channel positive energy. When I touch someone who's injured... well, they don't heal up, but their wounds close, dying people stabilize. But anyway, that's where I saw her, a dwarven Paladin... she seemed unstoppable, wading through the battle. She, ah... killed my father, my older brothers... mother too... spared me though. The worst and greatest day of my life..."

"It wasn't till months after that my... abilities started to develop. I became obsessed with dwarves, studying them, learning their language, food, religion, weapons..."
She gestured to her dwarven axe.

"And I've been looking for her, that Paladin... I don't know what I'm going to do when I find her... but I know I have to see her."