Arriving in the square you see a pretty half-elven maiden with pale complexion, luscious copper-coloured hair that flows past her shoulders and cool-gray, intelligent eyes. She's reasonably tall, with a finely curved and athletic figure that could stop the average hot-blooded male dead at twenty paces, demurely clothed in finely-made yet simple travelling clothes in the red of the Hospitaliers Kenabres. Unlike most in the square, she does not appear to be armed, accesorized only with a backpack and a dispatch bag with the symbol of her order on it.

She appears to be hurrying somewhere, clutching the dispatch bag to her side, though appears to be relatively cheery even so, smiling and greeting passers by.

Spoiler: Picture
Show

-------------------------------------------

I open my eyes to a darkness and pain that's horrifyingly familiar. I rapidly summon energies for a spell that will banish the images of a desecrated hall now filling my mind and cast illumination over the immediate surroundings.

"Dancing lights!"

Four pale white orbs float out just above head height to take up equidistant positions on a 10ft-radius circle centred on me, casting normal light in an approximately 50ft square and dimly illuminating out to 90ft.
Spoiler: Gear
Show
Gear-wise, Tali was pretty light on possessions anyway. Everything she owned was carried with her in her pack, which has come along for the ride.