Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
Spoiler
Show
If the dream stands alone, don't worry about it. Seriously. I've had sex/romance dreams that were just... ergh, in their choice of subject. And as far as I can tell, that's really common. It's not repression or a hidden message - it just means that human brains are weird.
Just, y'know, don't feel obligated to tell anyone about it. Most people would prefer not to know.

If, however, the dream made you realize something that applies while awake, yeah... I can see how that would bug you.
Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
Spoiler
Show

Why? They're fairly common, and even if it involved some sort of fetish that you're not actually interested in while existing in meat space, that's not really evidence that you've been repressing that fetish, per se.
Spoiler
Show
It's really only bothering me because it was a very realistic, enjoyable dream and I actually remembered it. I very rarely remember dreams. My friend's girlfriend is a friend of mine, and she's attractive, but I have no real world attraction to her ... I guess just having the dream is my number one issue.