Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
"The occasion has been judged proper for asserting, as a principle in which the rights and interests of the Sympol people are involved, that the Eastern continents, by the free and independent condition which they have assumed and maintain, are henceforth not to be considered as subjects for future colonization by any Coalition powers.

We owe it, therefore, to candor and to the amicable relations existing between the Sympol and those powers to declare that we should consider any attempt on their part to extend their system to any portion of this hemisphere as dangerous to our peace and safety. With the existing colonies or dependencies of any Coalition power we have not interfered and shall not interfere. But with the Governments who have declared their independence and maintained it, and whose independence we have, on great consideration and on just principles, acknowledged, we could not view any interposition for the purpose of oppressing them, or controlling in any other manner their destiny, by any Coalition power in any other light than as the manifestation of an unfriendly disposition toward Sympolemou."

The Monroe Doctrine only worked because of the Atlantic Ocean. #HistoryProblems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
And after reading this round's update, it would appear I am being invaded.

Huh. Well. Didn't know about that. Changes a few things..........
I didn't know either... I miss two days, and suddenly...

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
I didn't think it was over, I just remembered people asking me where I was attacking so they could defend, and presumed that meant conflict was on the defensive instead of the offensive. Spending most of my time writing and working on fluff (And, in more recent events, tending and worrying for my friend who got stabbed) made me not look too deeply into the IC thread.
Sorry about your friend... Hope he gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
Well... Seeing as they're crossing Region Thirty, that leaves two possible paths for their army; Hrathan-Tuor and Raaneka.
I think the former is much more likely, it is a known ally of the Ignato Empire after all and why anyone would invade Raaneka I have no idea.

Now, I need to decide whether or not events in the East warrant military assistance from the West. I guess we'll wait and see.
Doggone... Hrathran-Tuor, do you need defense?

Will get the stuff for 54/53 up soon.