Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
Magtok's Office

"If you're discovered, get out and go home. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Get out alive and intact, by any means necessary. I can't guarantee an immediate rescue mission before something bad happens, if you're caught. A rescue mission will come, of course, but that doesn't excuse doing anything stupid. You will not be safe."

Magtok attempts to make eye contact with the both of them, to stress how serious he is about this right now.
Shoyler frowns and sighs a bit as he listens closely. It sounded like these slavers were particularly nasty pieces of work. It'd be dangerous, as Magtok warned. He'd need to be prepared. Yes, sir. I understand. Is it possible I be provided with elegant clothing or something like that? I could pretend to be the father of some far off Prince, eager to gather as many slaves to work as servants for his coming-of-age party. The ruse worked before when I was to infiltrate a Castle. Though we were disguised as slaves to enter, not... Uh... Not the buyers... Er... Sorry. I tend to rabble... My apologies.