1. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Finished the stuff I said I would, plus rules for Confederacies. Due to some tinkering done today with our internet, I will have to see if I can get it up soon with my desktop.
    I look forward to seeing those

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Also folks, for those of you who haven't seen the announcement by the Giant, we might hit a kink in our posting, as on the 22nd, the forums will go down for a few days, perhaps a week. Just as an FYI. Bare with us when the forum comes back, as I'll have a lot of reworking the tables and such to do.

I'll leave Morph to figure out the real plan, I'm just running through like Paul Revere.
    Hopefully it doesn't last too long, but it is Spring Break for me next week anyway so I probably won't have as much time as usual at a computer anyway so it's not all bad.

Good luck with the tables Wombat!

EDIT: Also, Pryonia has gunpowder so does that give a Tech bonus? I assume its out in the open now that they've made an action involving it at a place where everyone is.
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-03-20 at 11:45 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin