Quote Originally Posted by Reverent-One View Post
It is when his behavior is a result of what seems to be a serious crisis of some sort. If he ends up saying "Sorry guys, I got WAY into some video game and couldn't think of a way to explain it", then complain away, but if (as everything points to currently) something major happened that makes going radio silent reasonable, complaining about it is a pretty selfish jerk move.
Hardly. I (nor most of the others who are irked) are frustrated NOT be the lack of explanation, but by the "hey, I want to share something important with you. I'll tell you soon. Today. Well, maybe tomorrow. Well, maybe Friday. Well..."

As I specifically mentioned earlier, he's got no obligation to share *anything* with us. But we keep getting notified that there's "a big message coming" and it hasn't materialized in a month, despite repeated updates to the "message coming" status. That's irritating. Either share, or don't share, but quit jerking everyone around. I mean, that's practically the textbook definition of being a passive-aggressive drama queen.