Quote Originally Posted by Suvar View Post
Hardly. I (nor most of the others who are irked) are frustrated NOT be the lack of explanation, but by the "hey, I want to share something important with you. I'll tell you soon. Today. Well, maybe tomorrow. Well, maybe Friday. Well..."

As I specifically mentioned earlier, he's got no obligation to share *anything* with us. But we keep getting notified that there's "a big message coming" and it hasn't materialized in a month, despite repeated updates to the "message coming" status. That's irritating. Either share, or don't share, but quit jerking everyone around. I mean, that's practically the textbook definition of being a passive-aggressive drama queen.
Again with the exaggerations about updates about this Thunt has done. Twice is not excessive, especially when one is a general heads up and the other is a more specific one. As for your "passive aggressive drama queen" claim, that's jumping to conclusions (specifically, to one that you can feel justified in complaining about), it's as easily a matter as straightforward as Thunt has said thus far, he's having a hard time getting the update out despite his attempts to do so. As has been pointed out, if he's had some sort of mental issue, that can cause these sorts of delays, however earnest Thunt is about getting the update out.