Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Hey folks.

You'll notice that your thread has a shiny new rainbow LGBTAI+ prefix on it. You can use that for this thread, but we also want you to use it for new threads you may start here in Friendly Banter.

It's part of our response to user requests about this thread and the fact that there seem to be two purposes that are slightly at-odds with one another. On one hand, you have the function as a support thread for the community, where you can talk about your personal experiences. On the other hand, discussions of LGBTAI+ issues keep breaking out in the middle of this thread, derailing the support function for a while and generally causing mayhem.

Now, you can take those LGBTAI+ discussions to a new thread when they arise and simply apply the LGBTAI+ prefix to it. This will also prevent the "ghettoizing" effect that sometimes crops up where someone starts a thread on an LGBTAI+ topic and gets told to bring it to this thread…we don't want to force everyone into one corner of the board.

OK, that's all I wanted to say. Carry on.
Thank you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
*psssst*

<.<

>.>

*shifty look*

Also, you should totally check out the gender section.

*ducks into back alleyway*
And thank you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
Erhm, oops. Try it again now.
Heeheehee~

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
I'm back!

How is everyone? I had a minor meltdown Wednesday-Thursday but otherwise I'm like normal. And the cats are fine as well.
I have a tooth that is so bad right now. Not only is it a frequent migraine trigger, but it was one filled and the cavity sits such that everyday mouth stuff causes a circuit to form across the exposed metal parts and zap me! :(

Luckily it is now Monday and the dentist is open >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
GAH!

Everything's changed!

It's different, I don't like it >_> <_<
Aww, s'okay. *gives hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
Hello people! I have missed you. I am also trying to work up the courage to be brutally honest to a cute guy about the fact I can't promise not to freak out if we go out, but I'd like to go out.
Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
So my week was okayish. Still a bit nauseaus from meds though its maybe going down. Also took some selfies with my new phone.

Spoiler
Show

Ooh, nice pictures.