Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
"That . . . yes. That does definitely sound bad. You'll need to talk to the boss, though. I have no authority to start anything like this." With that, though, they arrive at Magtok's office, and Civvy knocks on the door.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
Jedi in Magtok's Office

Our cyborg raises an eyebrow. A Jedi, huh? Haven't seen one of those in a while. This could go a number of ways, all of which Magtok isn't entirely comfortable with. Part of him wonders if he radiates dark side force energy or something. Maybe, maybe not, who can say? Midichlorians and whatnot, being as debatable as they are, it could go either way, depending on the Jedi.

"Hello. Kubo, was it? Lord Magtok." The cyborg extends a hand from the opposite end of a desk with what appears to be a solo game of Jenga off to the left. Jeez, doesn't Magtok have more important things to be doing than stacking wooden blocks?
Yes, bad is one word for it. He states simply as they reach the office and, presumably, enter. He holds the door for Civvy and introduces himself to HALO's current leader, accepting the handshake. Yes, sir, thank you. Or should I refer to you as Lord? I wasn't sure if that was your name or your title; nothing is certain in the Nexus. He reiterates the Sith dilemma to Magtok, assuming the cyborg doesn't know already or interrupt him.