1. - Top - End - #476
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAIitp # 49: Please check all baggage before boarding the Rainbow Rail Road

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    So my week was okayish. Still a bit nauseaus from meds though its maybe going down. Also took some selfies with my new phone.

Spoiler
    Show

You're looking fab! In a hopefully non-sleazy way, you have a lovely body shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Fay Graydon View Post
    Hey fellow LGBTers! how goes it! I finally came full circle back to the playground only to see that things have changed :O

Anyway how is everyone? *will be surprised if anyone remembers her but w/e*

EDIT:
    Also this is what im looking like these days! :D
    I confess to not remembering you, but that's an awesome picture. You look a lot like my friend Ellie.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Dandolo View Post
    Ooooh, that's cool!

Unrelatedly, PICTURES!!!

Spoiler
    Show

Notice the improvement in makeup in both pictures, compared to an undefined "before".

And I now have new friends, in fact a group of girly-girl friends (who are also intelligent and geeky, of course), and I've come out as homoromantic to one of them.

Oh, and I definitely do have some breast growth. Almost enough to fill my bra, in fact.

On the sadder front, one of my ear holes is apparently infected... And my family is still strange.

EDIT: New article while the forum was down : Stuff That Makes No Sense -- And Most Cis People Don't Know
    You're looking very spiffy, Caroline. As for your ear hole, if you don't have anything specifically for it, you can use warm salty water and a cotton bud. Don't poke at it too much, just gently roll the damp cotton bud over any icky bits to clean them off.

ETA: The rainbow thread title thing is my new favourite thing ever.
    Last edited by Lauren; 2014-03-31 at 08:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    So, because no one can ever accept anything that is heavily implied or alluded to in the comic and only me stating it outright here on the message board ever seems to matter: Haley is bisexual.