Lab

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
He'll just be foisting the problem on someone else. I pity the Lemurians.
Weeeeeell, I had tentacles in storage, but I was worried Marvel would sue on behalf of Doc Ock... I do still have the Phoena Belts, those are kind of like lightish power armor.
"I wasn't aware supervillains were protected under copyright law. Then again, being accused of plagiarizing Ock was actually a thing in one of the Superior Spidermans, so..."

Magtok, you're getting off-topic! We're talking about technology and stuff, not how much you hate Dan Slott!

"So the belts...solid light power armor, or not-heavy power armor? The former's sorta like Green Lantern, but not a wedding ring so I suppose it'd be a thing you could wear in public."

Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Kitchen

Okay.
The fox Faunus blinks.
Not that I know of, and what's a DRD?
She asks.
"It's like a Roomba, but from Fargate or Starscape or one of those sci-fi shows I don't watch. Google it or something."

MagOffice - Slave Mission

"You're headed off now," Magtok informs the duo, before providing the false funds. Earl plays both locations in Skyside.

MagOffice - Jedi and Catgirl

"It's Magtok, and I think I might've crossed paths with this Sith guy before. White hair, really pale and ugly? He was robbing a bank when I-" Oh dear, it sounds like something hit the door outside! Magtok reaches out to keep his Jenga tower from falling, and simultaneously gives the Jedi a look, hoping the space knight is polite enough to investigate so Maggy doesn't have to be bothered with getting out of his chair to do anything.