Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
Yes, bad is one word for it. He states simply as they reach the office and, presumably, enter. He holds the door for Civvy and introduces himself to HALO's current leader, accepting the handshake. Yes, sir, thank you. Or should I refer to you as Lord? I wasn't sure if that was your name or your title; nothing is certain in the Nexus. He reiterates the Sith dilemma to Magtok, assuming the cyborg doesn't know already or interrupt him.
Civvy is here! She doesn't have anything to say, though she does open the door to check out the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
"Wat. apoco-baby? vampires? ugh. y'know what screw it, if she gone Inside, she could be anywhere by now. Sorry I lied. This was all stupid of me. and now I made a lonely AI hate me, just great. half of me is wondering why you don't just let the rest of HALO know now that there is a thief in their base, I've lied to you and am a confessed criminal, you could become less lonely by letting everyone know I'm here and be perfectly justified in doi- oh god why I am voicing this idea out loud like an idiot."
"Because, regardless of all that, I'm not that mean."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
HALO Entrance

Valcario in his Sheriff Lockston disguise walks by muttering under his breath how Caelynn is gone, walks by her, still muttering and focused on how this was all pointless.

Then he double takes and actually looks at her. Well.....that was ironic, or was coincidental? Either one. No need to give himself away by saying hi though. She seems fine, so might as well leave to Seaside and start a pirate crew. He feels like being a captain of his own ship, technically he already is, but he wants a Crew, and a ship to sail the high seas....or the high skies, whichever one, or both, with enough ingenuity, anything is possible...

He turns to leave HALO.
But then apparently, just like everyone else, he just left.
Oh well.

Kwen-ni fades off again into nothing.