Quote Originally Posted by TheThan View Post
that's the disconnect right there.
DC's major heroes are usually at the top end of their universe's power spectrum, where Marvel's major heroes are not at the top of their universe's power spectrum.

the top end of both universes are mostly even in capability. The problem is that a lot of those characters (particularly in marvel) are not exactly A list characters. So we have the problem of matching up two A list heroes that are starting at two different levels.

its like taking a (stock) ford mustang and trying to race a Nascar stock car, the stock car is going to out preform it.
What bugs me is I use to get Marvel Zombies (the fans that only bought marvel comics, not the event itself.), who'd try to tell me that characters like Superman and Green Lantern and Flash are OP Mary Sues, and then in the same sentence would prattle on about how all these marvel cosmic characters or how Thor or Hulk could total them cause there scrubs.

Anyway, does Wikipedia have entry's for her powers post New 52 yet? The way they did for Pre-Post Crises on Infinite Earths?