Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
You know, I might just press my claim on the Heartwaste. Diplomatically of course.
I quite enjoy this decision I must say.

For multiple reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
I am planning on installing Valineth on her throne. As in, as her own, free leader. None of that "you're the ruler, but not really" stuff.
So you're planning to have a neato NPC queen stabilize the region before you inherit it? Hmmm. 「DISCLAIMER - This may or may not be what I think you're actually doing.」

Actually, technically her mother Kynvessa was the Thorn Queen and a vassal of Sanctuary 「fluff only」 so Valineth would be the heir to the Throne of Thorns, but likely as a vassal of Sanctuary. It depends on what she does and what happens there. In this universe, Elder Yuuhi's been abandonned by his advisors and as such the region's fracturing.

/wink wink, nudge nudge

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
Having two regions you control both importing lumber does nothing more than having a single region you control importing lumber.
Ah also, just in case I missed something does importing multiples of your import necessity do anything special?

I ask because I never properly figured this one out, but was planning on importing a couple of stacks for them anyway. In particular, wood for Yorukuni because they really love extravagant architecture with a variety of interesting materials.