Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
I quite enjoy this decision I must say.

For multiple reasons.

So you're planning to have a neato NPC queen stabilize the region before you inherit it? Hmmm. 「DISCLAIMER - This may or may not be what I think you're actually doing.」

Actually, technically her mother Kynvessa was the Thorn Queen and a vassal of Sanctuary 「fluff only」 so Valineth would be the heir to the Throne of Thorns, but likely as a vassal of Sanctuary. It depends on what she does and what happens there. In this universe, Elder Yuuhi's been abandonned by his advisors and as such the region's fracturing.

/wink wink, nudge nudge

Ah also, just in case I missed something does importing multiples of your import necessity do anything special?

I ask because I never properly figured this one out, but was planning on importing a couple of stacks for them anyway. In particular, wood for Yorukuni because they really love extravagant architecture with a variety of interesting materials.
Well, what I do largely depends on what she asks me to do, really. My plan generally involved some sort of agreement making the HW whatever that lowest form of vassal state is. Protectorate? Anyway, other than that and having a couple thousand Bordeusi troops in her lands at all times- for defense purposes, of course- she would be completely free from my control. Also, what with all of the rumors about Kynvessa and Sanctuary, I thought it prudent to hear her out.