Quote Originally Posted by hymer View Post
You need to look in Complete Champion (p. 52-53) for the swappe-de-do rules on Domain feats.
from complete champion:
You can select a domain feat at any level. Once you have chosen one, however, you cannot select another unless the second fits thematically with the first. Furthermore, you can never have more than two domain feats ...
In addition, you can choose to give up access to a domain in exchange for the corresponding domain feat. Doing so allows you to select up to three domain feats...In essence, you trade in a domain for an extra feat slot that you can spend only on a specific domain feat.
Does this mean that upon my character becoming level 8 (Barb1, Fighter6, Cleric1), I can choose 1 domain feat off the bat, then exchange my domain whole and get a second domain feat - giving me Turn Undead & 2 Domain feats at Character level 8?

Since the Travel Domain feat is allowed to be taken multiple times and stacks, can i take the Travel Domain Feat, then Exchange Travel Domain for the Travel Devotion Feat - giving my player 2 uses per day of Swift Action Travel? if later on, i independently pick up "Extra Turning" i would then be able to use Swift Action Travel 6 times/day.