This class now has Prefix and Tags thanks to Glyphstone.
Quote Originally Posted by Durazno View Post
Reading over the associations gives me the same bubbly feeling that I get when I flip through a new Player's Handbook for a system I want to try.
Thanks!
As it grows, this class is starting to look less like a class and more like a subsystem. You could run a whole party of Trissociates - heck, you could run multiple games with parties of Trissociates - and not have much overlap at all!
Designer Intent was to provide a method of generating exotic but still balanced (hopefully) characters which, do not quite fit an existing archetype. However, while generating the custom class may be a subsystem, its in-game usage largely sticks to commonly known D&D 3.5 rules (with only the Mastery Point system being entirely new).

The fact is that most GMs do not allow homebrew. And the ones that do allow it, prefer not to have to read through an entire subsystem. (Which was why the EZ-Trissociate program was made, to quickly compile everything the GM/Player needs into one page.)
I could see a place for axiomatic and chaotic outsider associations, perhaps.
I would, but I have no half-Axiomatic or half-Anarchic template to refer to.
Or associations for some popular homebrew classes/subsystems like gunslingers, evokers, grammarists, spellshapers or evolutionists. (A mythos association might be overkill, do you think?)
Not to mention Ozodrin and Tome of Radiance!
Are you still looking to expand the class?
You can leave suggestions, and I will think about them when I have a *significantly* more free time. Right now I'm waayyyy behind on my work