View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] HALO 179: Under New MAGnagement!

1. - Top - End - #166
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 179: Under New MAGnagement!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Halls]

So... you need to find a deity with domains close enough to Death that they can easily take on Carrie's responsibilities? The foxgirl's eyes widen as she thinks of the Deathliest deity she knows. Or maybe she just heard the sounds from the kitchen.

[Kitchen Ground Zero]

The kitchen is ruined. Cupboard doors hang crazily from broken hinges. Shattered glass and fine china litter the floor like postmodern snow. The table is cleaved perfectly in half. All chair legs are cut seven inches shorter. The refrigerator has been hurled through the dishwasher and the automatic can opener is jamming the garbage disposal. Sparks arc between all the silverware thrown into the microwave. Jars of tomato based sauce cover the walls like an Italian bloodbath. The coffeemaker does not go gentle into that good night. The pizza is badly burned, still in the box, and the oven is now embedded in the ceiling. All of this is done before Caelynn finishes her sentence.

I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right. Did you say you got knocked up by Reinholdt?
    Caelynn looks frightened.
    She gets up, her gauntlets activating.
    Y-yesh!
    She replies, utterly terrified as she subconsciously adopts a boxing stance.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-04-11 at 05:17 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!