View Single Post

Thread: Trissociate [3.5 Base Class] (PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Trissociate [3.5 Base Class] (PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by qazzquimby View Post
    I really don't know if it's balanced, since that's not my strongest point, and I'd never made an association before.
    If it's okay though, any suggestions on what I do next?
    If you are feeling really hardworking, try running a homebrew playtest game. The last one sort of died.

As mentioned, I am thinking about rejigging all the Associations:

Current Proposed Rebalancing Changes:
    *Reduce final Mastery points to 25 (50 for Mental focus)
    *Learnable Talents will all receive a boost to bring them more in line with spell effects.
    * *Save Boost will last 1 minute/Trissociate level
    * *Fast Healing amount doubled, duration halved
    * *Attack Boost capped at +1, but will last 1 minute/Trissociate level
    * *Speed boost reduced to bonus x 5 ft, but will last 1 minute/Trissociate level
    * *Skill boost increased to Trissociate level/2 for 1 skill check
    *Turn/Rebuke Undead: Lay on Hands/Deadly Touch pool size increased to (Trissociate Bonus + Charisma Bonus if any) x Trissociate level. Cap each usage at Trissociate level x 10. Recover Lay on Hands/Deadly Touch increased to: 1 MP = Trissociate Level + Trissociate Bonus + Charisma Bonus if any
    *Paladin: Widen Aura increased to 1 minute/Trissociate level
    *Artificer: Get Skill Mastery at level 1
    *Weapon Master: Chosen Seeking Strike- change to True Strike effect. Chosen Pounce- cost 2 MP to give a full pounce effect
    *Martial Sage: heavily reworked. Higher end abilities cost, more Ki points, but at the same time, his Ki pool is bigger. Ki Dodge modified to have scaling cost.
    *Ranger: Boost favored skill increased to Trissociate level/2 for 1 skill check. Remove Track (gained by Skill focus instead) and Wild Empathy (gained by Animal Companion association instead).
    *Rogue: Boost Sneak attack limited to once per round
    *Scout: Add Boost Skirmish similar to what Rogue gets
    *Allow Fortification (Elemental, Plant, Undead) to stack with one other source.
    *Outsider Transformation for Half-Bloods: Reduce from +2 to 3 stats, to +2 to 2 stats
    *Lycanthrope: Added Rapid Alternate Form
    *Elemental Strike: Elemental Strike to be reworded to allow use with range weapons. Also, add option to use it as a touch attack, to allow Coup De Grace.
    *Dragon Shaman: Touch of Vitality pool size increased to 2 x (Trissociate Bonus + Charisma Bonus if any) x Trissociate level. Recover Touch of Vitality increased to: 1 MP = Trissociate Level + Trissociate Bonus + Charisma Bonus if any. Remove Boost Draconic Aura
    *Adding Axiomatic/Anarchic and Psionic Blooded
    *Rearrange the classifications a little. Move Scout, Ranger, Rogue and Animal Companion to Martial. Move Shadow Walker to Half-Blood. Martial Sage to Miscellaneous.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2014-04-13 at 09:23 AM.
    ESPRE Super Powers Roleplay Engine: An open game RPG about super powers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trissociate 3.5 Homebrew Base Class. Mix & match abilites & templates to make virtually any sort of character!
    Emerald Legion A Mind Flayer's guide to breeding Ikea Tarrasques
    The Blob Ikea Tarrasques Redux through Fusion+Astral Seed
    Spellblade Tennis Throw out nigh infinite spells per round
    Sleeping Raven Infinite Blood Frenzy Nigh infinite melee damage exploit