View Single Post

Thread: Vampire question settled?

1. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Vampire question settled?

Quote Originally Posted by jere7my View Post
    The point is, in the world of vampire fiction, "body hijacked by a negative energy spirit" is one of the main methods of making a vampire. If Rich is using that method to hijack Durkon's body, but isn't calling it vampirization, he's using something that looks just like one standard method of vampirization on top of another standard method of vampirization.

Honestly, I don't think that's terribly complicated, and I've explained it like three times.
    mind control and possession are not only in the domain of vampires. Even if its just able to affect undead, saying possession = vampirism is just incorrect.

and now, allow me to ask you a question. If your theory is to be true, what is your explanation for Malack giving out right contradicting information?
    Last edited by Keltest; 2014-04-16 at 11:36 AM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”