Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Hehehe...

Closer to morning time, since I for once actually went to bed when I said I would.
Wow, and over here I am up later than I intended to be. Just wanted to check various threads real fast before bed, but reading this made me feel like I just had to write something. So after this I say good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Optic fibre is used to communicate at high transfer rates. In other words, it's our incoming/outgoing Internet connection. We've already had the fibre drawn to our house, but we need to get it inside and install the converter box...

ION:
Speaking of scything, I'll actually be going to our ancestral farm today, staying for the weekend. There won't be any grass to scythe, it's still too early for that, but there will be cousins, and that's always fun!
Ah cool! I hope that it works out very well for you and your family over there then. It sounds like you really know what you're doing with all that.

I hope you have fun over there this weekend, or that at least your stay is enjoyable. Cousins are usually fun but not always. Got to see a cousin a couple weeks ago that I hadn't been around in a while, and it was tons of fun!

ION: Either good night or good morning banterers. Sleep well or have a good day, whichever.