Quote Originally Posted by Southern Cross View Post
Doesn't seem that much different from before...
Indeed there isn't*, which is why I didn't ask you to re-generate the tables this time. Seriously though, don't feel obliged to keep re-generating the tables each time an update occurs.

*The only difference is that Scribe Scroll can now be replaced with Item creation or Meta-magic feats.

Quote Originally Posted by qazzquimby View Post
It would be helpful if someone could come up with an automatic mastery talent for the ozodrin, or give me some instruction on what would be reasonable.
Magikeeper has mentioned that he wants to update the Ozodrin project. So maybe we can wait for that first?
My inclination is to say you gain temporary from points by expending mastery points, but I don't know how long or how many.
I have added a rough guide to the value of each Mastery point in the Associations post, at the bottom of the make-your-own-Association spoiler, which you might find useful.
Mythic Associates coming up
Alright, everyone feel free to comment on it, and I will try to roll these into the next update.
Quote Originally Posted by Adam1949 View Post
I'm probably just blind, but on the Changelog / Updates spoiler it says...
Oh wow, somebody bothered to read all that?
Quote Originally Posted by Adam1949 View Post
... But I'm not seeing any Cirno. Am I blind, or did it get lost in the shuffle at some point?
Indeed, what happened was that at one point, there were 3 or 4 samples. But eventually, as the number of Associations kept expanding AND I didn't make enough reserved posts, some of them were discarded.
Quote Originally Posted by Durazno View Post
Ooh, a Cirno would be lovely.

There are a couple of ways you could build her, too.I'm thinking watery elemental savant, half-fae, and rogue or monk for mobility? Dumping INT, WIS and STR but with sky-high DEX and CHA?
As I recall, Cirno was a high Cha Mental Focus Water Elemental/Half-Fey/Sorcerer (not necessarily in that order). Possibly with a custom flaw: Point Blank Miss. The Touhou types tend to all be caster-ish.

That said, Touhou fairies are not known for using mind control. So all the enchantment SLAs which Half-Fey receive, seem somewhat out of place on her. I would recommend customizing her further, by replacing those SLAs with other appropriate ice/water themed ones.

In fact, you could use a similar high Cha Mental Focus Fire Elemental/Half-Fiend/Sorcerer (with customized SLAs), to make Utsuho Reiuji.