"How distressing. It is alright, I'll have plenty of time to work with you."

Dex's demeanor would certainly change, looking more like a young boy who wasn't getting what he wanted, he'd take a step forward, but not towards either of the girls. His eyes casually staring directly at the hidden Acerbus. He'd simply smirk, as his left hand turned to a fist.

"Are there any colors you like? I'll have a room set up for you two. You don't mind sleeping together, right? I'd find that image particularly, well..."

Meanwhile, the party found itself faced with an incredible enemy. The armored demon would take Jarlyn's assault, snarling in pain, as the flurry of arrows simply clinked off the armor mostly, one striking true in his neck. The troll's attempt to interfere was merely parried by one of the pincers, as the smaller arms clasped together, as the demon quietly chanted something. In a moment a dome of violet light overtook the area around it and those in the melee.

Likewise, the other counterpart merely squealed in delight as it curled a bit, before stretching outward, as massive flow of rainbow light sprawled across the room.

Neither of which seemed to stow Reiz's blood lust, as the man would growl, his body hovering in the air light before, as flames seemed to sprawl out from his back for the briefest of moments. Brief, because he'd fall to his knees, powerless and clearly suffering from the massive weight of his own equipment. The source would become apparent, as Iruz emerged at the top of the stairway.

"He is contained, Master Dex wants him back on ice, do not destroy him."

Spoiler: Saves
Show

Jarlyn: Will, Will
Eikaba: Will, Will
Lucien: Will