Hello all, I'm new here despite following this comic for years.
I shall debut with a somewhat controversial topic that I hope you are more refined about here than on the reddit and official world of tanks forums;
The Type 59.
I believe that, now, if they tweaked it slightly, and perhaps changed it's matchmaking back to seeing tier 10s, it could once again see commercial sale.
The reason I believe it should see tier 10s is because I think then it'd be perfectly balanced. Maybe see tier 10s less often, but it'd sure solve it's problem of being "slightly better" than most tier 8 tanks.
One reason WG have stated that they don't use it is because it is a reward tank.
But, correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't it make more sense for the Type 59 G to be a reward tank? After all, it makes double the xp and credits the regular type does.
Perhaps remove the matchmaking limit for the normal Type 59, and keep the Type 59 G as it is now.

If you DON'T believe the Type 59 should be brought back on sale (Even for an event weekend, like the recent KV-5 sale), would you care to enlighten me why?