Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Community Center

Ink nods, and runs on the treadmill for a while, surprisingly durable and athletically fit. Her heartraite's that of a human's, cuz she's a human.
She finally places her feet down, sweating profusely.
Community Center

"Good, now it would probably be for the best if you steadied yourself. I'm going to be applying anesthesia now." Once again, Shayan floods the air with hypnotizing pheromones that should, with Ink's increased bloodflow, knock her out. If she's resistant to the effects somehow then she'll likely just be woozy and suggestible instead of unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
[Post Timeskip]

Elaine wakes up, feeling quite odd. Which, all things considered, is unsurprising, considering her new body. She runs her fingers through her plantified hair, and then wrapping it around her face and breathing in deeply, trying to get a good feel for how much she's changed, before reading the note, and grinning at the compliment, before calling up Shayan on her phone as she walks to her home.

Phone: "Okay...What the hell did you do to me? Not that I'm really complaining, but...I'd like to know if anything else is going to happen."
Post Timeskip - Community Alley

"Ah, good, you're awake on schedule. The implantation was a complete success in your case, and if it bears fruit with further testing it will likely be a reliable treatment for many chronic, fatal, otherwise untreatable diseases that the humanoid bodies can suffer. On top of making it much harder for virii and bacteria to take hold in you by hybridizing your cell structures with something they're unable to adapt to easily, the plants that I combine patients with can be keyed to produce special chemicals and circulate them through their bodies, effectively holding off any diseases they already have, like the chemicals that certain coniferous trees produce that are used in chemotherapy." Shayan nearly completely disregards Elaine's concerns, but then audibly remembers to address them with a small cough before her next statement.

"Your body may still elect to reject the hybridization in the coming months, in which case you'll likely molt your bark and branches, leaving you bald until new hairs can grow back in. If your splice develops further in a distressing way, you can call this number and set up an appointment to receive an antibody that will flush it out for you, though that compound is rather expensive to synthesize, and you'll have to pay for any out of pocket costs I incur making it for you, if it comes to that. Was there anything else?"