I noticed this today and thought of you guys. I didn't see it in your handbook, so apologies if it's been mentioned already:

Big Greek Men Can't Jump:

As a Colossal bipedal creature, an Elder Titan has a 128-ft. vertical reach, but, with his +90 Jump bonus, can only make a high jump DC no higher than 110. That makes him able to clear no higher than a 27-foot running high jump or a 13-foot standing high jump (both DC 108). A 13-foot standing high jump is about 10% of the titan's total vertical reach; a human's vertical reach is rated at 8 feet, and 10% of that is 9.6 inches—about the middle of a human's shins. So, even though he can run 600 feet in six seconds (approx. 68 mph!), an elder titan is forever unable to reach the lofty heights of his own kneecaps.

But wait! Let's say you're a carpenter and you built your elder titan friend an enormous 50-foot-tall table. I don't know, maybe it's his birthday. Now, just by putting that table next to him, the titan can suddenly magnificently leap up onto it with a can't-fail DC 10 Jump check—because any creature can "hop up" on a surface no higher than their waist, which is pretty darn high (I'm guessing it's around 50 feet for these purposes). He still couldn't jump over the table, though, only directly onto it. Also, if you got his measurements wrong and made the table one fraction of an inch taller than his waist? He would be physically incapable of jumping onto it at all, needing an impossible DC 200 skill check (DC 400 if he couldn't get a running start).

If he were converted to Pathfinder, he'd have even more trouble, as Jump would be replaced by Acrobatics—a Dex-based skill, losing him his massive +24 Strength bonus and giving him a +0 Dex bonus instead. He wouldn't be able to clear an 11-foot wall by jumping over it. He could probably step over it, but not jump.

Basically, the DCs for Jump are so thoroughly skewed toward humans that they didn't even think to multiply them when enormous creatures are making a jump—they just tacked on the vertical reach to the distance they can reach up, but not the distance cleared. The DCs are a fixed progression of Distance x 4, but the size of bipeds doubles with each size category. Even with much higher Hit Dice and movement speed than a human, the elder titan's high jump limit is laughably low compared to his actual height. This is a problem for any Colossal biped, in fact—a Xixecal has it worse, as it can only jump straight up a total of 6 feet despite being over 100 feet tall! But at least there, you go, "Hey, it's a crazy ice monster, maybe it really can't jump any higher." With the Elder Titan, I think they just looked at a +90 Jump bonus and went, "Wow, it can really jump far!" without remembering how their own rules work.

The upshot of all this is, if you happen to come across a poor Elder Titan, please—build it a table!