Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
Jehoel nods.

"I can think of a few possibilities, but I cannot be entirely sure. Regardless, it is a fascinating and extremely rare occurrence that anything like that could happen. You have the potential to become a very interesting individual indeed, Tamaki. That is not something I say lightly."

He pauses for a moment.

"Tell me, would you like my aid in developing that potential? It would be...difficult, but I can guarantee results."
Tamaki looks at Jehoel very seriously as he considers his words and proposal. Slightly tilting his head and closing his eyes his brought a hand up to his head so that he could have a finger tap against his temple in a steady rhythm. He thought about what Jehoel said. He could definitely tell that his experience was not something normal, and that it could have some other effects on him than just his powers. Plus there was something else. The air here, just being here was having an effect on him. It didn't feel bad, actually it felt rather good. Like he and his powers are being supercharged. Jehoel might have some insights that he himself couldn't have. Plus while the training would be difficult it could be his only chance.

Stopping his tapping and opening his eyes Tamaki nodded to himself before looking at Jehoel. "I think I would like that Jehoel-san. I believe it would be prudent considering my situation."