Quote Originally Posted by spikeof2010 View Post
Truenaming itself can be an Association, no modifications needed, given it's brokenness.
I was pondering whether to do the default Truenaming, or to use one of the fixes (Kellus was recommended).

Factotum
Warmage
Quote Originally Posted by Adam1949 View Post
I agree though that Factotum and the Warmage-clones deserve one of their own.
I will think about how to incorporate the fixed-list casters and factotum then. Fixed List Casters will probably get the same all spells known, and 2 spell slots per day for each level (since their spells aren't nearly as strong), and a few other assorted class features.

Quote Originally Posted by qazzquimby View Post
In an ideal world, everyone will be familiar with the Trissociate system
This is a reality I would like to encourage.
Yes, it's a lot, but at the same time it's so, so worth it!
It is heartening that you guys think that way. All you have to do now is go convince the others (and especially the originators of the other major homebrews).

Quote Originally Posted by qazzquimby View Post
I also suggest putting things in spoilers, because the wall is more daunting than it needs to be right now.
OK, does it look better now?

Oh no You need to give someone a way to update it when/if you leave!
The source code for the compiler is already in the first post (check in the spoiler immediately under the EZ-Trissociate section). So if anyone wants to, they can take that, modify it, and add their own stuff to it. Although they would need to be able to program in Java.

Warlock
Warlock can already be done, with the Invocation association.
My original intent was for Elemental Savant (and now Worm that Walks) to substitute for Eldritch Blast, although I suppose that doesn't quite have the same flavor.

Pondering the matter, I can think of 2 ways to go with an Eldritch Blast Association:

1) Scaling 1d6 to 10d6, and you gain and apply Blast Shapes and Blast Essences. The potential concern here is Eldritch Glaive, especially if you slap it on a high BAB chassis, and apply Quicken SLA. E.g. on level 12, quickened and normal glaive deals 6d6 damage per hit, 36d6 in all (and potentially more if you rule that haste applies)

2) Take Elemental Strike and Elemental Savant, and basically substitute in Eldritch Blast instead. So you get a bunch of blast shapes automatically (cone/line/ray/charge weapon), but you cannot apply any others (such as the problematic Eldritch Glaive above). You can still apply Blast Essences to change the damage type/add carrier effects.