Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
Q 630

Actually a series of questions on how Snap Kick, AoOs, Decisive Strike, and the Monk's Unarmed Strike interact with each other.

Assuming a Monk 2 dip:

Q 630-A
Snap Kick says that it's an unarmed strike that deals Base damage + 1/2 Str, however, the monk's Unarmed Strike state that " There is no such thing as an off-hand attack for a monk striking unarmed. A monk may thus apply her full Strength bonus on damage rolls for all her unarmed strikes.". Which takes precedence?

Q 630-B
When using the Decisive Strike ACF with Snap Kick, do I still make a single attack at 2x damage, an attack a 2x + a normal Snap Kick, or both attacks at 2x damage?

Q 630-C
When I hit someone during an AoO, do I use my Snap Kick? It is an unarmed attack after all.
A 630-A Snap kick does, in that it is a bonus special attack, you do exactly how much damage snap kick says for the bonus special attack.

A 630-B Decisive Strike ACF makes all of your other attacks done before the start of your next turn also do double damage, and by RAW that includes ALL of your attacks done, even special attacks.

A 630-C By RAW, whenever you make a melee attack with one or more melee weapons you always get a free snap kick special attack, the listed attack types in the feat description are not exclusive. You don't have to hit a person with the AoO in order to get the snap kick special attack, you get it right when you exercise the AoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlehmann23 View Post
Q 631

If you are wearing a magical vest can you wear armor over it and still get the benefits from the vest?
A 631 Yes. The vest is worn underneath armor and takes up the chest slot for magic items. Armor takes up the "armor slot".