Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
In another timeline, Sophia, the wings of freedom on her cloak visible in the midday sun, dismounts from Clyde/Jean, tying him to a post.
As Sophia arrives at the Dancing Fox Inn, two human figures can be seen gliding across the sky a short distance away, one adult and one teenager. Sasha and Midori are holding a nervous but hushed conversation about some kind of disturbing incident as they descend and set down nearby. If the titan shifter pays attention, she might hear them talking about "looking for help" or "an imminent threat" of some sort. Whatever it is, the way they talk about it could make some people uneasy...

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
Delta gives a bigger smile to Naku.

Oh, thank you! She to Shame. You need any food? I'm actually good for a while.
"No, I'm OK for now," replies Shame, but no sooner has he said it than a low rumble from the pit of his stomach betrays the truth he was trying to hide. His pale cheeks almost take on a normal tone as color rises into them, and he tries to explain, "I-it's no big deal, really. I've been getting energy and nutrients and stuff...Just not any actual, you know...f-food..."

Should either of them ask how such a thing could be possible, he'll reveal the green-ish patch of skin on the back of his neck and tell them, "I don't remember when it got there, but so long as I don't cover it up, I don't feel weak or sluggish or anything, even when I don't eat...I think it's using photosynthesis or something, absorbing sunlight and moisture...kind of like a plant." This kid just keeps getting weirder and weirder.