Tiffany

Tina looks down-heartened, but when complimented by Tiffany, she seems to cheer back up slightly. 'Well, it's not how Tina wanted it to go, but she will uphold her end. Teeny Tina won't forgive you if you don't win, so good luck.' She looked to the other matches. 'Although it is a shame I won't get to see you beat Jeff...'

Zoe

Jeff looks dumbstruck. He frantically reaches for another pokeball. 'C'mon, one more! I can beat you with one more pokemon, just give me a chance.'

A knight appears behind Jeff, and quick as a flash, strikes the trainer in the back of the head with the hilt of their sword. The young trainer folds over, unconscious. 'There shall be no violation of the Princess's rules. Jeff Hitcher has lost.' The tall armoured figure throws Jeff up over their shoulder, taking him away.

As they walk past Zoe, she hears a low whisper coming from under the knight's helmet. 'Use your powers like that one more time, and you shall be ejected next. Mind reading opposing teams is forbidden from this point on.'