View Single Post

Thread: Numenera: General Discussion.

1. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Numenera: General Discussion.

The game I am running is going good. They have gotten turned into Zhaal four armed cyborg gorilla like creatures by some troublemaker nano. This was way out at some mysterious machine that rests out in the beyond. I can't quite remember what this location was but it was described in the book, and I just made **** up and went for it.

They are now far from there and uncovering the secrets how to to transform back to human form and defeat the little kid nano. Thankfully they can still speak ordinary human languages. My players don't know this but I'm going to incorporate a majora's mask style element into the game. Where they will slowly uncover the ability to take the forms of others by using a mask that can transform them. However in order to do so the person they are copying must be dying and without able to be healed/cured. So as they go on they can earn new transformations that will make sense form the story point.

So far my players love it a lot.

I'm greatly looking forward to hosting more games. Currently alternating between Only War, Deathwatch, Numenera, and the very rare Pathfinder.

Edit
    Got my character options on preorder.
    Last edited by Gamgee; 2014-05-11 at 05:35 AM.
    They say hope begins in the dark, but most just flail around in the blackness...searching for their destiny. The darkness... for me... is where I shine. - Riddick

Exile

Deny a monochrome future!!! -Radio Gosha-