((No problem. For future reference, I am okay with pretty much anything happening to my characters. Except their death. I choose when that happens. Anything else is fair game. They may not like it so much, and might protest, but as the player, I'm good.))

Delta gives a slight sigh and drops her head down to rest her chin on the counter.

Yeah, maybe. Seems like a lot of stuff could happen here. Haven't really had much time to work it out at all. But, I think I might get that here.

Her normal eye watches him struggle with the burger. Never had a burger before? There's a slight amount of amusement in her voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alysha nods quickly at Mustardseed. Yep! I'm Alysha! You must be Mustardseed. Nice to meet you!

And then a bunny lady vampire sits next to her! Alysha turns to the newcomer and gives her a smile and wave, revealing her fangs again. Hi! I'm Alysha! And this is Mustardseed. She gestures towards the pixie.