Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
[Below Malchenar]

Kanya smiles nervously and says, "Well...I'm very cold...But I'm always cold now...Otherwise, not much."
Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Suncrest Manor]

Way to be clueless, Irena. "She's Misaka. We're hanging out." Eliseo waves a hand at her. And then for Misaka's benefit, "This is Irena. She's my other mom. Mom two point oh. Now with eighty percent less clothes."
Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Misaka chuckles, and nods, not sure how to reply.
WAY TO MAKE THE SITUATION AWKWARD IRENA!
Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
"To, uh, in which you would be paid above minimum wage in blood, from, uh, respectable and chaste people." The Burglar adds. "Is that it?"
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
Sticks blinks once, watching Lord Ryhe, and then places his arm across his chest. He bends in the deepest of bows, his head lowered before the master of Malechenar. "Your generosity humbles me." He turns his head up, one eye opening slightly. "There was, perhaps, one other thing I'd like to investigate, while I've the time."

The tall man turns reluctantly from his conversation with Ryhe and moves toward a shelf. He thought he recognized some of these tomes. He owns a few. The Anatomy of the Soul... The Scrolls of the Disciple of Asmodeous... And... wait...

"This is mine," Sticks says suddenly, plucking a cracked brown leather volume from the shelf. Nothing is written upon it. If Ryhe's read all of his collection, he might recall that the volume in particular is called The Soul of Magic, by the sorcerer Vargain...

Described by his allies as a tall, very slight man, of possibly Elvish heritage, who seemed to be composed partially of metal...
[Below Malchenar]

"Just tell me if it gets worse then." The captain replies before falling silent as they wait. Eventually a small group of teal robed people arrives at the scene, coming from the city itself rather than inside the gated community. They stop an fair distance from Kanya, carrying a number of strange objects with them such as a small cage made of bones containing some sort of glowing orb. A green scaly woman with an tail rather than feet and fins rather than hair gives her a curious look with her fish-like yellow eyes. She smiles at the fire vampire as she strikes her chin thoughtfully. "I am Zareen, I'm from the fourth tower and here to help. I understand you must have recently turned?"

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena puts on her white t-shirt. "Hanging out eh? You go to the same school or something then?" Irena slouch down on the coach right in between the two. She couldn't place the girl though, not that she had a very good memory for all other kids Eliseo hanged out with. Kids were kinda annoying.

[The Heist]

"Yes! But now you must make the pact and seal the deal or your soul... or whatever will be mine!" The imp exclaims, cackling madly from it's little lock. "Blood! Sign it in blood!"

[Malechenar]

Ryhe knows all the tomes here. He doesn't read them himself obviously but he has people that read for him and he remembers everything they tell him. "Yours? Have you written it?" Ryhe inquires curiously as he glides closer to Sticks. "I can't recall your name being mentioned as the author however..."

Fourth Tower Compound

"Come back? Not at all! But I believe you wanted Kipp to transcribe something, yes?" She points at the slightly frustrated-looking tiefling besides her whom stand ready with a parchment and a quill with an eye, ready to write.