1. - Top - End - #43
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 3: You actually exploded!

Opal thinks for a while during Uriel's contemplation, "I might be able to, normally dousing rods are only aligned with the resonance produced by crystal shards," she replies, slowly, her voice actually took on a deeper cadence as she shifted to a scholarly persona, "it would take a little time for me to attune the rods to a person based on the resonant signature left behind on a pokemon or object, and longer to sift through what other signatures are on them, anyone who owned or touched them would leave a small signature themselves, which I'll need to isolate and remove the influence of them," she hums lightly, "It may take me some time to properly attune them."

"Nickel wasn't the only one to see them as well, Edgar brought Anne down there to see someone, so he may know something as well. I promised to help him find Anne, like how you promised to help Nickel find Penny," she comments, her voice returning to normal at the last sentence.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2014-05-15 at 10:25 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.