1. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition XXIV Voting thread

First Place: Exotic Expert
    When all's said and done, it's simple, it's an excellent antidote to the bulk of exotic weapons being next to useless (considering the feat cost), it's relatively versatile, and it doesn't overstep itself in terms of power. Excellent entry.

Second Place: Mehndi
    I've said it before, but I'm more than happy to say it again- I really, really like the flavour on this entry. The refluffed religion and culture alone are enough to make this a good entry in its own right, and it's backed up with fun and reasonably strong mechanics.

Third Place: Haz-Adul
    And on the other end of the scale, we have the Haz-Adul, filling in as "complex but awesome". The concept is excellent, and a lot of thought has gone into making it as versatile as possible within its niche. It does, unfortunately, suffer from being the sort of race that only really works well with one or two classes, but it's still a strong entry.

Most Likely To See Play: Mendhi
    Simple but effective, with excellent synergy with many core martial classes, Mehndi look to be both easy to use and easy to build a character out of, two features that make it likely to see play, in my eyes.

Most Unique Entry: Haz-Adul
    I don't really think I could justify putting this vote anywhere but on the Haz-Adul. Impressively detailed, well thought out, and come on, it's the living manifestation of a weapon made flesh. That's really quite cool indeed.
    Last edited by Phillammon; 2014-05-17 at 04:52 AM.
    Now with terrible homebrew!

Spoiler: Trophy Cabinet
    Show

Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition XXIV: Taste My Steel
    First Place, Judges Choice, Most Likely To See Play

Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition XXV: Tactical Genius
    First Place, Most Likely To See Play