@Magi
Well the problem here is that you're not bringing up new concepts, you're posting an entire thread as a response.

I personally would love to comment and discuss your new concepts as they are added (some of them are quite good), but it's a pain in the arse to sort through them in the format you're using for updates. I would say more but I think you know my style preference for those by taking a look at my latest posts in the ozodrin remix.

@Name
I like referring to this thread as "Owrtho's Ozodrin", perhaps because it rolls off the tongue so well. Magikeeper's Ozodrin is a fine name, but if you want to do it in notation I'd say lose the 3.5 as the forum already sorts that. I call mine 3.P because it's designed and balanced to be used in 3.X and pathfinder.

@Content
I can't promise I can spot all the new content in one go, but I'll give a few points:

Beckoning Gaze
This is a great augment and I plan to modify it's concept. I will make it 3FP and make a gaze more contextually like a tangible energy such as ray or something else, this might give optionality to change the save type from will and would negate eye aversion and such. I had planned to do something similar for machine lasers but hadn't got around to it. Shortcut! :D

Proclaiming Gaze
I like this, great flavor but it sounds like it proc's twisted mind?

Devouring Gaze
Great fluff, I really like this. I'll think about how it can be adapted.

Piercing Rain
Area attacks were something we thought about putting in, I think I can adapt this to apply to my organ attacks (spit, gaze, pseudopodia) and spike. I'll play around with the idea of adding it to any natural attack in general.

Nth Dimensional Flesh
I like this and similar flavor, but I'm having trouble picturing it's balance. Further thought or datapoints needed.

Spawn Rampage Action
Why?

Other Spawn Augments
These are nice, I think they really help fill the high level spawn gap, I'll take a close look at these later when I'm making the optionality for high level spawn-specialized play.

Spawn in general
I think this high level hybridized approach is ok, but it loses a few elements... selinia's creature system was intended to turn summons into non-creature tokens, where as the high level optionality you're offering is tossing out that concept. You're doing a good job using what balance points are still applicable but the system was designed for low level management, it will need further modifications before it becomes a suitable platform for play only at high level.

Keep up the good work!