Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Light's Heart]

"I am Daeva Shuler and this is Rhix Keeper." The servant states with a gesture at the orc who raises her beer bottle to Shoyler as her name is called. "Cheers."

Daeva then turns to look at him. "And why does a servant of a god come to plead for our help? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with his name."
Shoyler nods, not bothering to move to sit down, although his armor was begin to somewhat stress his back and shoulders. He needed to rest for a while after this. Mmmm. Good to meet you. He smiles from person to person before breathing in deeply and putting on a more serious expression. I come to ask much from you. It is unfortunate indeed that it has come to this, my brothers and sisters of good. No doubt as some of you have noticed, there's been an ever growing level of aggression coming from the vampire populace of late. I realize your highly esteemed order specializes in creatures of a more... infernal nature, however we cannot continue standing idly by. There are rumors of a group forming, The Blood Brotherhood. A horrific den of darkness where all manner of supernatural evils can hide, and unite. From werewolves, to daemons, to witches... and of course, vampires. Why, the monsters have gotten arrogant enough to kill innocents, and mount their broken, drained, forlorn corpses on walls to prove their horrifyingly cruel points. Observe... With that, Shoyler will repeat the image that he showed to Tarim, through the use of his magical scrying stone. I have spoken with others like us, and I plan on unifying those like us together. Only united can we defend the people against what's to come, and only through combat can we hope to beat them back. What I am requesting, Sister Shuler, is that The Light's Heart takes a more militarized stand against the growing threat.

Witches and casters involved in demon summoning are common here, along with necromancers and the like. With your help I believe we can begin rounding up said evil-doers, and execute them the old way... I know it sounds harsh, but it's time someone did something about the darkness fermenting this city. I figured you'd want to be involved.