I had a co-narrator for the first Careless. I planned everything first, and then I brought it to him, and he looked it over for apparent balance. And then he disappeared. So I did pretty much everything.

The second Careless, I did everything myself, which was crazy, considering how much there was. Somehow, I handled it, and I didn't have (many) delays. I also started at the beginning of a semester instead of the end of one, and I had most of everything planned out from the beginning. It was also pretty much the only thing I was doing.

This time, I'm still doing everything myself, and now that I've started, it would be difficult to add someone as a co-narrator. I can handle it, especially once I get everything else that I'm behind on done. The problem here is that this is one of three things I'm behind on. Work is another due to a crazy semester in which I was pretty much able to do nothing work-wise. blade knows the third thing. This is one of three large projects that I'm doing, which means I simply don't have the time.

If I were to have a co-narrator for the next Careless (assuming I feel it should happen), I would need to get one around the planning stages. They would probably take care of the fluff and narration style, and I'd worry with balance and events and the crunch of the game. I can get the roles together and make it balanced for two or three recruiting teams and any number of total roles by now. If I still want one by the end of the game, I will ask to see if anyone wants to do it. Then would come the long process of planning, regardless of whether or not I have a co-narrator, before we start recruitment. We'll see. I feel like I may need one, but as Pengi said, I may not thrive with a co-narrator. Elsewhere, I've used them to handle multiple instances of the same game, and it's worked out well. It's a bit different here, though, so we'll see.