In a hazy world, a colosseum spreads out before you.

Seated close to the action, you are able to witness a massive event. Crowds of faceless, blurry individuals scream muffled sounds of cheer and revelry all around you. The only people who have more than just basic features are the three people seated next to you, who all equally seem in a confused state. Before you are able to focus on the ones next to you, the sound of a horse drawn chariot can be heard rustling close to your stand.
The driver wears a viking-style helmet, gauntlets, and a green bandana around his mouth. In one hand, a heavy Lance, in the other hand, the reigns that steer the mighty horse that draws his chariot.
At the opposite end of the circular arena, a giant in golden full-plate wields a Greatsword that seems to be almost as tall as his own massive body. It seems to ready itself as the chariot driver closes in on the giant.
In a very close evasive maneuver, the driver steers the horse in just such a way to avoid a heavy vertical strike from the giant, leaving a ditch-like hole behind. As the chariot wheel lifts off the ground during the evasion, the driver tries to hold on as his helmet falls to the ground.
After a few seconds, the chariot circles back to you, where it pauses. The driver turns his attention to you with a very familiar face.

"Oh, cool! I've been trying to contact you guys for weeks no-"

The man is cut off as the horse advances forward due to the fast approaching giant directly behind the chariot. The man is easily identified to you as Joah Clark.
As the pursuit goes on, Joah seems to get enough distance to pause again.

"Anyways, how have you guys been? Wait, I don't think I really have the time to ask such a questio-"

He rides off again. Some seconds pass and he arrives back in front of you, but at least Joah seemed to have gotten a decent blow on one of the giant's leg, hampering its pursuit.

"Okay, so I've got a few one sided things to say! For your information, I'm dead! Sucked, but it happens.
One sec."

He makes a u-turn as the giant gets closer. After a stare down, the two simultaneously advance on each other. As Joah gets closer, the Giant make one massive vertical swing with all its power, decimating the horse and most of the chariot, but in turn, launches Joah, with Lance at the ready into the air. In a brilliant scene, Joah plunges his Lance into the side of the giant's neck and falls with the giant to the ground bellow. A few seconds of silence pass as Joah rises up through a cloud of dust caused by the giants fall and fists the air in joy. The muffled crowd cheers even harder, but it is still quite awkward to really understand.
Joah saunters over to you with a big smirk across his face.

"Anyways, been a while I guess... Maybe like a two years or so... Never been good with time."

Leaning his body on wall in front of your seat.

"Pretty cool place right? Though I guess doing a lot of good in your life really does pay off down the line. Hehehe! But more importantly you guys must be confused. I've been sort of trying to get in contact with all the people I've met over the years as a way of saying thank you for making my life really fun and eventful, and to see if I made any impact on their lives in turn.
You guys made me what I am today, so I thank you all. I don't have many of these dream conversations left, as it is a pretty cool privilege that my guy Cayden Caileen had to go off and talk to some goddess of dreams to get for me. She did not seem to want to see Caileen after something he did a few centuries ago, but I guess we caught her in a good mood."

He kicks the dirt under him and sighs.

"Really sucks that I can not really hear you guys anymore after the first few dream stuff... Really sucks that I can only say exposition and monologue... But before you guys wake up, I have a really selfish request!"

Putting his hands together and bowing.

"Can you go to a small village in Castur named Plimoth Landing?! Pretty Please! I know this is so out of the blue that even the sky would think I'm crazy blue... Did that make sense? Oh whatever! I think I really screwed up! Like disaster levels of screwed things up!"

He lifts his head slightly.

"One of first people I visited, when I could actually have a conversation, was a village elder to that village named Isaic Grim. He said some weird things and I couldn't help feel like I di-"

His voice seems to grow silent.

"W.... Bu... Plea..........."

A moment later, you wake up. As you are about to shake off the dream as just some weird dream, you notice clenched in your hand a slightly warm green bandana with some writing stitched into it.

"Tresure iz really Kool!"

It is Joah's bandana alright.