"Ah, now I remember too! You were sitting next to me in the arena! And you," he says, turning to the newly arrived woman, "You were there too! I can't seem to remember your companion though," he continues, squinting at the man who entered alongside the woman. "Ah, well, I guess it doesn't matter. What is a relief is to discover that I'm not the only one who had the dream. For a while, I've been fearing that I was going mad."

Turning back to Crixus he lowers his voice again before continuing. "If we are to travel together, it is only fair that we know each other's abilities. So, let me introduce myself. My name is Cohel, Cohel Sverdofski, and I come from a hunter community a couple of days travel away. I can handle myself in a fight, he pats the rapier at his hip, "and have got a keen eye for spotting potential obstacles in my path. If those obstacles should happen to be of the trap-like variety, I am also rather good at removing them, if I may say so myself."

Listening intently as the lady introduces her abilities, and watching even more intently as the water turns to mead, he ponders for a while. Hmm, I am not sure I liked that flash of black. Isn't such displays often associated with evil magics? Even so I feel like I should trust her, though I can't really tell why.

Trying not to let his unease be known to the rest of the table, he addresses her "That is certainly a neat trick you've got there, lady. Being able to produce mead at will is sure to bring you a steady income! But I'd try not to let the bartender notice," Cohel finishes with a wink.