Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
But im pretty sure i got there first
Oh seriously, it was so obvious I had to consciously fight against accepting it as true... Hiro could have put some more effort into it, really. Gosh, this is getting me as agitated as others were by the DS team match.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Oh man this chapter.
Spoiler
Show
Hey look, isntead of killing the demons the Spirit King could only free all the Fairy Tail members. AND THEN HE VANISHED. BECAUSE LUCY WENT UNCONCIOUS. Just like I said he would.

I suppose that since the other characters are free you can safely say this isn't a failed sacrifice of the Aquarius key, but still. Would of preferred Lucy to kill Mard Gear and end this arc.
Spoiler
Show

Well, as I noted, he could have probably killed them... and the Fairies along with them. Seems this was the smarter thing to do. Also, it would have been a worse way to end the arc, I think, just having the Spirit King take out all the demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
Spoiler: New Chapter
Show
So is Mard Gear actually dead? Or just turned to stone or whatever else it could be?
It would be pretty anticlimactic for him to lose like that... I guess he'll be back soon.