1. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: AtlanteanTroll's Additional Tirade @ Atrocious Threads Random Banter #207

Wow. Just wow. This game is going perfectly for me in Civ. I'm well ahead of the pack technologically. I have a strong army (I could overpower 2/3 of my neighbors, and I've evenly matched with the 3rd). I'm dominating culturally so far. I managed to enhance my religion and get a Reformation belief before a second religion was even founded, so I'll probably get World Religion. I'm generating the most food, production, and gold per turn. I've wrecked the world economy, once again, being the only civ on the continent making money at one point. And I'm about to backstab a civ I've never trusted that much and take their CAPITAL, while they're busy fighting a war to the south.

Quote Originally Posted by No brains View Post
    Everybody. Everybody look! The Moderator encouraged typing in all caps. You all saw it.
    What's annoying with that. Last thread I used small caps one time, speaking like DEATH from Discworld. Except to do so, I had to type in all caps and just put the rest in [SIZE=1] tags. Only afterward did I remember the need for lowercase whitetext.
    Last edited by Razanir; 2014-05-30 at 08:33 PM.
    Avatar by Venetian Mask. It's of an NPC from a campaign I may yet run (possibly in PbP) who became a favorite of mine while planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    Everyone knows frying pans are actually weapons that people repurpose for cooking
    I am a 10/14/11/15/12/14 LG Clr 2