Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
Most definitely. With girl training it was hard for me to even imagine just putting my hair up in a ponytail without a brush or at least valiant attempt at smoothing. And no part! Well that's just messy.
Eh. Parting depends on the hair. Slick it all back, it looks suave or severe, both of which are tones that get more effect on the other side of the gender spectrum. Whether my hair was back in a loose braid (with part) or pulled into a severe, Mitsurugi style dear-god-large puff, is the difference between being seen as a concerned party or an authority figure respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
Stupid peoples. Will this help?
Spoiler
Show
Oh spirits, a kitten in medium as soft! I am undone

Quote Originally Posted by Themrys View Post
It happens to all women. It's just sexism, if that's of any comfort to you.
(I even got a letter that addressed me as Mr [lastname] when I cancelled my subscription to a feminist magazine. A feminist magazine. Just imagine that. And they had the chutzpah to ask why I didn't want to read that magazine anymore.)
I signed up for a free magazine sample. The sign-up email asked me for my payment method, which I listed as 'payments' instead of credit card (because if I write 'cancel' on the payment stub, I get my free magazines but no subscription). The confirmation email asked me for my credit card info to guarantee fast delivery. Just this week I got an invoice asking for payment or payment information.

I have yet to recieve my free magazine...

Capitalism. n.n